Of course we want all our friends to be happy with their experience at Garnishcosmetics.com, while we will do our best to keep the experience pleasant, we ask for respect, open-minds and understanding with parties involved in returns and customer service issues.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact our customer service team within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
- At this time, we can only accept returns on new, unused items
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the date that we process your order, as written on your packing slip
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end, (ex: wrong items sent)
- Please allow our team 14 business days to process your return once it is received by our returns department
We know that ordering things online can be a gamble since you can’t touch the items or see how the colors look on your skin and because of that we try our best to be very return-friendly. However, as in life, there are certain rules that must be followed so that we can help you out!
- Any goodies you purchased must be returned within 30 days order processing, as written on your packing slip
- Returned items must remain new and unused
- Request for returns can be initiated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206.822.0188
- Please include your order number and the name(s) of the item(s) you are requesting to return
- Funds will be returned to the credit card used for the initial purchase within thirty (30) days of opening a request for return
- Garnish Cosmetics, LLC retains the right to refuse a request for a return
- Garnish Cosmetics, LLC does not accept CODs for returned merchandise. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Please mail items being returned to:
Garnish Cosmetics, LLC Returns Dept.
4081 Gloria Ln
Bellingham, WA 98226
- Our order system should keep your up to date on the process via email
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
Sometimes something happens and you need to change or cancel your order. We totally understand and are here to help, but you must contact us immediately! We want you to get your order just as fast as you do, so we aim to get it out the door fast! Once we initially process your order in the warehouse (usually same day as purchase) we will be unable to make any changes to your order.
Adding Items to an Order You Just Placed
Did you submit your order before catching the latest “Meet the Girls” video? Is it a color you have to have? We may be able to add the item to your existing order, but only if we have not already processed your order (usually same business day). We cannot add additional items to your order once it has been processed. If you miss that window, place a new order for that can’t miss item, and, if it is within 24 hours of your previous order, contact us immediately. We will do our best to ship it out with your first order or waive the shipping fee on this additional order. Just email us at email@example.com and include both order numbers in your message.